Professional Services Provided to Home Buyers
- A complete explanation of the home buying process.
- Thorough knowledge of the current and emerging real estate market.
- Assist you in selecting the best home for you, at the best price.
- Write your purchase agreement to correctly and clearly state your intentions and represent your best interest.
- Submit your purchase agreement that will present you in the most favorable position for you.
- Review offers in detail and provide negotiation representation of your interests.
- Provide assistance in obtaining the best possible financing of your next home.
- Coordinate the closing of your purchase with other Realtors, lenders, inspectors, appraisers, title insurance, etc.
- Provide on-going personal communication to keep you informed on the step-by-step progress of the purchase of your home.
- Provide post-sale follow-up to assure your satisfaction.
It will matter more who represents your interests when buying a home that which home you will attempt to purchase. If you try to buy the right home with the wrong agent, you may not get the home you want or you may have a less than unsatisfactory home buying experience.
You can not get these personal services from Rob Thom Home’s unless we’re the agent you select to represent your interest in the purchase of your home.